Butch Passport Wallet
Distressed Nubuck Cowhide-Chestnut
Sale Sold out
Regular price $150.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
For the adventurer, the Butch passport wallet can hold everything necessary to explore new lands include pockets for a passport, credit cards, cash and receipts. The wallet is constructed in distressed nubuck cowhide which will develop a rich patina with use. Variations in leather color and texture are natural ensuring each piece is unique. Made by hand.
• 4 ¼” wide x 5 ¾” closed
• Multiple interior pockets
• Signature star snap closure to ensure safety
• Solid brass McPherson logo hardware
• Crafted in America
For suede finished leather: Protect newly purchased products with water-resistant spray. Keep suede-finished leather away from water and other compounds that may stain it. If stains do develop, rub talcum powder or corn flour directly on the spot and brush off after a few hours. Repeat if necessary.
• Expect delivery of your orders shipped within the continental United States within 5 business days of your order completion.
• Deliveries to destinations outside the continental United States will take considerably longer.
• Free shipping for orders $150 or more shipped to the continental United States.
• Shipping rates for all orders shipped to locations outside of the continental vary depending on the size of the item and the ship-to location.