Otis DD Ring Buckle Belt
Distressed Nubuck Cowhide-Chestnut
Sale Sold out
Regular price $250.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Top grain nubuck cowhide strap tanned at one of the finest tanneries in the United States with sculpted star shaped rivets to create an unconventional D ring buckle belt. Variations in leather color and texture are natural ensuring each belt is unique. Made by hand.
• 1 5/8” wide strap styled without buckle holes to ensure a perfect fit
• Sturdy McPherson de-bossed DD ring buckle
• Knife cut strap tip finished with our de-bossed Tug logo
• Tug logo de-bossed on strap tip
• Crafted in America
For suede finished leather:
Protect newly purchased products with water-resistant spray. Keep suede-finished leather away from water and other compounds that may stain it. If stains do develop, rub talcum powder or corn flour directly on the spot and brush off after a few hours. Repeat if necessary.
• Expect delivery of your orders shipped within the continental United States within 5 business days of your order completion.
• Deliveries to destinations outside the continental United States will take considerably longer.
• Free shipping for orders $150 or more shipped to the continental United States.
• Shipping rates for all orders shipped to locations outside of the continental vary depending on the size of the item and the ship-to location.
Refer to the table below to select your proper size. If you fall at the top of range, we recommend you size up.